top of page


 Work Permit   
A work permit is a photo identification card issued by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). It is also called an Employment Authorization Document or EAD. All U.S. employers must, when hiring a new employee, request proof of their immigration status or right to work.
 Family Visa   
 There are several common ways to immigrate to the U.S. Although each family case is unique and decisions are based on case by case, Clinic of Hope for the Immigrant will evaluate your family case. In difficult and complex cases a reference will be provided to you to an adequate immigration lawyer or organization.
Clinic of Hope for the Immigrant can assist you to apply for US Citizenship. By becoming a US Citizen will give 
access to receive certain benefits throughout the Naturalization process for those qualifying applicants. The green card holders, who satisfy the eligibility requirements, can apply now. Contact us for eligibility. Click here
 Interview Preparation 
Clinic of Hope for the Immigrant will prepare you for the naturalization interview, we will walk you through the process with a mock interview so it will be easy when you go
for your actual interview.
Contact us
 Family Sponsorship  
A US Citizen may sponsor other family members to get a green card to eligible individuals over age of 21.  Children, grandparents, brother, Sister and other siblings may qualify for eligible programs. 
 Work and Travel  
If you are in the US with a Work Authorization card and need to travel outside of the US, Clinic of Hope for the Immigrant may assist individuals that qualify to obtain a permit to travel outside the US in case of an emergency.
bottom of page